- Business Purpose Guidelines
- Capital Asset Checklist
- CALS FFE Equipment Request Form - Hatch/Multi-State (74XX/73XX/78XX/79XX) equipment threshold is $1,000. If you receive a request to charge this fund type for equipment over $1,000, the following form needs to be completed, approved and must accompany the back-up documentation.
- Smith-Lever Equipment Request Form - Smith-Lever (7XXX) equipment threshold is $5000. If you receive a request to charge these funds for equipment over $5000, the following form needs to be completed, approved, and must accompany the back-up documentation. Computers no longer need prior approval.
- Travel Advance Form
- Travel advances
- Project advances
- Participant advances
- Petty Cash Reimbursement Form
- ACH Deposit - Accounts Payable Authorization Form
- Notification of Expect Incoming Wire Transfer/ACH Form - use this form for expected wires or ACH payments to a department
- NYS Travel Guidelines - summary of the travel requirements on NYS Funds
- Tax Exempt forms - please contact your Financial Transaction Representative
Frequently Asked Questions
Cr At the Cornell Bookstore edit Card Processing
KFS Access Requests - Requests for access to KFS and KDW dashboard access should be directed to Marck Pluchino (map86) for CALS and Michelle Lyon (mh30) for CHE
The Office of Sponsored Programs provides guidance to sub award procedures on their website.
Final Payments to Subcontractors
The CALS/CHE BSC receives many requests for final payments to subcontractors. We have found that often these requests are missing information which is needed in order to process payments quickly. To avoid delays in processing final payments to subcontractors, invoices should include the following information:
- Subcontract Number
- Dates that the work was performed
- Invoice must be clearly marked as "FINAL"
- Certification of costs (the certification ensures that the costs incurred have been expended for the work which was performed). It needs to be signed by the consultant, subcontractor or authorized institutional representative). The certification can be something like the following: "I certify, as a representative of XXXXXXXX, that the costs invoiced here are the actual costs as recorded in the XXXXXXX records and as expended for the work actually performed in accordance with the terms of agreement # XXXXX-XXXX."
- The Cornell PI should also review the final invoice and approve it for payment before forwarding to the BSC. (View an example of a Subcontractor Sample invoice)